As it has done many times in the past, the MOPAR division of Chrysler was mandated to develop extravagant vehicles for this year's SEMA Show.
For the occasion, designers of Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram and SRT have been involved.
- Also: Hyundai Veloster Yellowcake Concept Built for SEMA
- Also: Misha Designs Porsche 911 for the SEMA Show
Chrysler announced that no fewer than 20 vehicles will be found in their booth at the show.
For the moment, we are entitled to only four illustrations of models that will be presented:
- A RAM loan to an African safari truck;
- An all-black Chrysler 300 sedan with gold rims;
- A white Fiat 500L with black and orange stripes;
- A rugged brown Jeep Cherokee.