The Ford F-150 is the best-selling vehicle in Canada and it’s not even close. Part of its success comes from a seemingly endless array of configurations, trim levels, engines and cabins. Among the seven different powertrain options for 2022 is the brand new, all-electric F-150 Lightning offering an estimated 370-483 kilometres of range. If you like playing in the mud or hitting trails, don’t miss the next-generation F-150 Raptor.
|The Car Guide rating||74%|
|The Car Guide rating||76%|
What's new in 2022
New Lightning model (electric), Raptor added in mid-2021, no more diesel engine.
- Spectacular Lightning version
- Large, practical and comfortable interior
- Very complete range of powertrain
- Stable and safe behavior when cornering
- Stiff, bouncy rear axle on bumpy road
- Expensive opulent versions
- Stunning choice of configurations
- Average overall reliability