2015 Subaru WRX: Everyday Hero
The 2015 Subaru WRX is a triumph in more ways than one. A lucky 13 years removed from the very first WRX to grace Canadian shores, the Japanese automaker has not only proven that there exists a market for an affordable, rally-inspired compact performance sedan in North America but has … Full story
2015 Subaru Outback: Fearless and Comfortable
St. John’s, Newfoundland – Twenty years have gone by since the first Outback appeared. Back then, it was little more than a taller and slightly more butch version of the Legacy wagon with a pair of fog lights under the grille and more muscular rocker panels to give it a … Full story
2015 Subaru Outback : We're Driving It This Week!
This week, The Car Guide travels to Newfoundland to check out the new 2015 Subaru Outback! Following the complete redesign of the Legacy, the Outback also received numerous upgrades over the previous version: a new, more mature look, better interior finish, more space inside the cabin and better soundproofing, among … Full story
- Clips The new 2015 Subaru WRX STI
- Clips 2013 Subaru BRZ 2.0i Limited Road Test
- Video review 2014 Subaru Forester
- Video review 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
- Video review 2013 Subaru BRZ
- Video review 2012 Subaru Outback
- Clips Comparison test: What is the best AWD car under 25K?
- Video review 2011 Subaru Tribeca
- Video review 2009 Subaru Outback