2014 SEA-DOO Spark
Say hello to the new Sea-Doo Spark, our latest breakthrough watercraft. It makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. The Sea-Doo Spark is playful and easy-to-ride. It boasts the most fuel-efficient engine available and is light enough for many popular compact sedans to tow. Plus, with so many colour and customization options, creating the perfect watercraft for your family is now easier than ever.
Tests and Features
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Making fun affordable
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Back to basics!
- Boat Tests: 2013 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155: The perfect compromise
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260: The art of maximizing power
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXT-X aS 260: Civilized muscle
- New Models: BRP Introduce two new watercraft for 2012
- News: BRP’S SEA-DOO iControl test ride tour comming in Canada
- New Models: 2011 Sea-Doo line up: A new entry-level platform and the on-water breaking system in every category
- 2009 Crestliner HONDA 90 HP PONTON 2585 GRAND CAYMAN $25,000
- 2012 Four Winns Vista $225,000
- 2012 Mercury OptiMax $7,350