In a class by itself, the Sea-Doo SPARK watercraft is playful and easy to ride, so everyone in your family will have a blast. Plus, you can choose from five attention-grabbing colors and numerous customization options and accessories.
Tests and Features
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Making fun affordable
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Back to basics!
- Boat Tests: 2013 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155: The perfect compromise
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260: The art of maximizing power
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXT-X aS 260: Civilized muscle
- New Models: BRP Introduce two new watercraft for 2012
- News: BRP’S SEA-DOO iControl test ride tour comming in Canada
- New Models: 2011 Sea-Doo line up: A new entry-level platform and the on-water breaking system in every category
- 2014 Sea-Doo - RXTX260 $16,799
- 2011 Sea-Doo - RXTX 260 AS SUSPENSION AJUSTABLE - 53,78$/SEMAINE $11,995
- 2013 Sea-Doo RXT $13,499