There’s a Sea-Doo watercraft for every type of owner. Whether your family is just discovering the sport, if you’ve been piling up racing trophies for years or if you can’t imagine anything better than a full day of wakeskating or tubing. Take a look at the different riding categories, see what types of watercraft fit your style and experience, and discover the best Sea-Doo watercraft for you.
Tests and Features
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Making fun affordable
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Back to basics!
- Boat Tests: 2013 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155: The perfect compromise
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260: The art of maximizing power
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXT-X aS 260: Civilized muscle
- New Models: BRP Introduce two new watercraft for 2012
- News: BRP’S SEA-DOO iControl test ride tour comming in Canada
- New Models: 2011 Sea-Doo line up: A new entry-level platform and the on-water breaking system in every category
- 2013 Lund 1600 Fury $11,595
- 2004 Sea-Doo 215 RXP $5,995
- 2008 MasterCraft Bateau Mastercraft de wakeboard et Ski nautique X14 $45,500