SEA-DOO RXP-X 260
Every aspect of this never-before-seen machine was meticulously designed to give the rider every advantage on the water. It’s extremely agile with incredible speed and muscle. The RXP-X is the ultimate performance watercraft. We’re talking the absolute best handling and performance on the market. It redefines nimble with sharp, precise cornering, and it’s plenty fast with its race-proven Rotax engine muscle and revolutionary new T³ Hull. This brand-new T³ Hull has been designed to give you more traction on the water and better cornering. The narrow racing seat, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells allow your body to lock onto the watercraft to minimize upper body fatigue and provide more leverage.
Tests and Features
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Making fun affordable
- Boat Tests: 2014 Sea-Doo Spark: Back to basics!
- Boat Tests: 2013 Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155: The perfect compromise
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260: The art of maximizing power
- Boat Tests: 2012 Sea-Doo RXT-X aS 260: Civilized muscle
- New Models: BRP Introduce two new watercraft for 2012
- News: BRP’S SEA-DOO iControl test ride tour comming in Canada
- New Models: 2011 Sea-Doo line up: A new entry-level platform and the on-water breaking system in every category